Follow us on Facebook

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Dress Your Head Up in These Fun Christmas Headbands!

3 Christmas Headbands

I found these three different Christmas headbands at Amazon for less than $6 each. I think they snowmen are my favorite of the three.

Of course, these are perfect for a holiday party, but I'll bet there are plenty of other times you could get away with wearing these.

For example, depending on what your work environment is like, maybe you could wear it to the office the week before Christmas. If you're a teacher, you can definitely get away with wearing this kind of stuff at work, especially on the day there's some sort of holiday assembly.

I play the piano for several holiday parties every December, and so far I've never worn anything more "daring" than Christmas earrings. But now I'm wondering if I should wear something like this  ... probably not for the entire evening, but just to slap on for some photos or before playing some particularly fun songs.










0 comments:

Post a Comment