Follow us on Facebook

Monday, July 27, 2015

Three Fun Disney Stockings for less than Six Dollars!

Three Fun Disney Stockings for under six dollars

I'm getting ready to take a Disney trip in two months as I type this -- I just scheduled reservations for us at The Garden Grill with Chip and Dale, and The Crystal Palace with Winnie the Pooh and Friends -- so it's easy for me to have Disney on the brain.

If you have any Disney Lovers in your house, you might want to check out these different Disney stockings that Amazon is running a deal on right now.

Each stocking is less than $6 each, and two of them are less than $4!

My personal favorite of the three is the Tinkerbell stocking. My younger daughter had a Tinkerbell birthday party when she turned four, and my older daughter's favorite book is Peter Pan, so I guess it makes sense that I would feel partial toward Tinks!





0 comments:

Post a Comment