Follow us on Facebook

Friday, August 7, 2015

Colorful Christmas Confetti!

Colorful Christmas Confetti

See, this is why the Internet is important. Like so many things, it would never have occurred to me either that "Christmas Confetti" exists, or that I need any.

But look how fun! A cheap and colorful way to add some holiday cheer to just about anything.

Add it to a Christmas craft, school project, or homemade Christmas cards.

Put 4-5 pieces into each Christmas card envelopes before you seal them.

Sprinkle some onto the tablecloth at Christmas dinner.

Toss it into the air right before you snap some family photos!

Decorate gift bags and gift tags with them!

Maybe even sprinkle a few around the edge of a platter of Christmas cookies??

I'm sure there are several uses that other people who are more creative than I am can think of.

I think that my favorite of these three is Beistle Holy Night Confetti on the left, because it has so many different colors and because I think you could probably get away with using it for something other than Christmas if you wanted to.


0 comments:

Post a Comment