Follow us on Facebook

Friday, October 2, 2015

Burgundy and Gold Christmas Ornaments

Gorgeous Burgundy and Gold Christmas ornaments


I loooove Burgundy. Love, love, love it. It's such a rich color, and it's also a color that I personally look very good in.

When burgundy is paired with gold, it gives it even a more rich quality.

I just asked my husband (whose background is graphic design) what he thought of the four Christmas ornaments below, and he said, "Instead of being 'light and fluffy,' they're more 'deep and rich.' They would work nicely as a accent for natural wood tones."




It's no secret that we're big Disney fans, so I'd have to say that my favorite of these ornaments is the Disney Park Exclusive. It's made of matte burgundy glass with red rhinestone Mickey ear heads. Wow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment