Follow us on Facebook

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Have a "Beachy" Christmas with these 4 Beach Christmas stockings

beach themed christmas stockings


Wait! Isn't Christmas supposed to be about things like snowflakes and earmuffs and sleigh rides and drinking hot chocolate? Why are we talking about Beach-themed Christmas stockings!

Well, these four stockings make me think of my husband's family, who live in Florida near the Gulf coast. For them, starfish and flip-flops might be more appealing decor than reindeer and snowman.

They also make me think of one of my son's friends, whose family is from Australia and staying in the United States for three years. Christmas probably makes them think of warm weather and these stockings would make total sense.

I don't have any beach Christmas decor myself, but if someday I were wealthy enough to have a beach vacation house, this is totally how I would want to decorate it for December.

One of my daughters just walked in the room, and I asked her which of these four stockings she likes the best. She said she liked the ocean coral one because her favorite color is teal.





If you are, in fact, decorating your Florida home, Australian home, or vacation beach house for Christmas, you'll want to check out this video from Debi's Design Diary of how to make this lovely "Beach Ball."

DIY Seashell Christmas Ornament

0 comments:

Post a Comment